R3,205.00 (incl. VAT)
A robust and portable water filter capable of delivering 5,000 litres of clean water for family use. The LifeSaver Cube holds up to 5 litres at any one time and is designed to support families whilst on the move, this includes families who are away from a mains water supply or for emergency response use by aid organisations and governments.
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odour, effective for up to 100 litres – Our standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way.
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- LifeSaver Cube
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 100 litres
- Maintenance Pack (1x protective cartridge cap and 5x spare o-rings)
The LifeSaver Cube was designed to store and carry dirty water. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the cube or in other storage containers, and filtering through the cube as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.